Dutch Bangla Bank Limited every year publish the DBBL Scholarship circular. SSC and HSC passing students are eligible for getting Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarhip. The bank provides scholarship meritorious students. But they try their best to select those students who needs financial support to continue their study. However, you have to read this full article carefully to know everything about Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2020.
Here we will share both SSC level and HSC level scholarship information.
Here is the previous years notice. It will be updated as soon as the new circular published on the website of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship SSC level
Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social reason program, has been granting grants to the worthy understudies needing budgetary guide learning at various dimensions of training since its start. DBBL grants new grants each year alongside recharging of existing awardees.The Bank has offered grants to the meriting understudies from immense applications following a lot of criteria, for example, the candidate’s scholarly outcomes, budgetary ability, physical conditions and so forth. Around 90% of the grants have been given to the country understudies and a half to the female understudies. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been granting grants to praiseworthy understudies needing monetary guide learning at higher optional, graduation and post-graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are welcomed for DBBL grants from commendable understudies needing money related guide who passed S.S.C./equal examination in 2019 and meet the accompanying prerequisites:
Application opening: 8th May 2019
Application deadline: 13th June, 2019
Publication of preliminary selection list through Website: June 17, 2019
Primarily selected applicants shall print out ‘Primary Selection Letter’ from the above mentioned DBBL website and submit the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices: From June 19 to July 09, 2019
Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
Eligibility for Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship
- Applicants must have to pass SSC/equivalent examination in 2020.
- From City Corporation area institution, candidates need GPA 5.00.
- From district areas institution candidates need GPA 5.00.
- From other remote areas, applicants need GPA 4.83 out of GPA 5.00.
- This requirement is the same for Scince, Commerce and Humanities groups.
Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship facilities
- The duration of the scholarship is 2 years.
- Monthly scholarship amount: 2000 BDT.
- Annual grant for clothing needs: 1000 BDT.
- For reading materials annual grant: 2000 BDT.
How to apply for DBBL scholarship?
You have to download the application from Dutch Bangla Bank Limited website. You can also get the application from your nearest Dutch Bangla Bank Limited branch. If you ask for an application, they will give you. Then you have to fiil up the form and send the application to the particular adddress mentioned in the circular. Because any kind of direct application will not be accepted.
- 4 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Scan copies of certificates ( SSC or equivalent exam).
- Mark Sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
Dutch Bangla Bank scholarship result of SSC level
You can find the result from our website after publishing it on the official website. We will also share the result on our facebook page. So stay connected with us on facebook. Click the image below to get updated news of DBBL Scholarship.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2020
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited foundation provides scholarship for HSC level besides SSC level. After passing the Higher Secondary School Certificate examiation one can apply for DBBL scholarship for HSC level if he/she eligible to apply for the scholarship. However, you can see the eligibility, result and so on from our website.
DBBL scholarship eligibility (HSC level)
- applicants must be passed on HSC or equivalent examination in 2020.
- Students who are from the city Corporation area institution,need to achieve a minimum GPA 4.80 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- Those students are from out of the city corporation college or institute need GPA 4.50 (out of 5.00 scales) for all groups.
- GPA counts without the 4th subject.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC scholarship 2020 facility
- The scholarship will be given for studying bachelor degree.
- Duration of the scholarship: 3-5 years
- It is a Renewable scholarship.
- The monthly amount of Scholarship: 2500 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for reading materials: 5000 BDT.
- Annual amount grant for clothing: 1000 BDT
Application date of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship 2020
- Application starting date: 22nd July 2020
- Application closing date: 15th September 2020
- Primary selection list published date: 20th September 2020.
How to apply for DDBL scholarship 2020?
Interested students have to collect the application from any branch of DBBL( Dutch Bangla Bank Limited). If you don’t know any branch, you can download the full aplicaiton pdf file from the website of DBBL. Then you have to fill up the form and send to the particular address. Don’t forget to submit all necessary attachment which are mentioned in the circular. Your certificate or other documents must be attested by the institution head of your last attednded college/institution.
Here is given the link of DBBL scholarship website.
I hope you already got all the necessary information about Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship 2020. If you need further information please comment below.