Jahangirnagar University is the probably most beautiful public unversity in Bangladesh. It was established in 1970 at Savar, Dhaka. jahangirnagar university admission circular 2018-19 has been published on university official website.
Jahangirnagar University admission 2018 important dates:
- Admission test: 30th September to 11th October. (fixed date will be announced soon)
- Online application starts: 17th August, 10.00 am.
- Online application deadline: 16th September, 11.59pm.
Jahangirnagar university admission all unit:
- Unit A: Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Unit B: Social Science faculty
- Unit C: Arts & Humanities
- Unit D: Biology faculty
- Unit E: Business Studies faculty
- Unit F: Law faculty
- Unit G: Institute of Business Administration
- Unit H: Institute of Information Technology
- Unit I: Cultural Institute
Who can apply for JU admission 2018:
- Students who passed SSC/equivalent exam in 2015 or previous years and HSC/equivalent exam in 2017/18, can apply for Jahangirnagar University Admission 2018.
- Read specific unit application eligibility/condition in ju admission circular 2018.
jahangirnagar university admission circular 2018-19 download:
JU admission online application:
You can apply for Jahangirnagar university admission 2018-19 by visiting ju official website. https://ju-admission.org is the official website of ju admission online application. Just go the webpage by clicking the link, then you will get an option to apply.Read the jahangirnagar university admission circular 2018-19 carefully to know details.
- Don’t forget to save your transaction id/bill no, password after payment. JU will give you user and password via SMS in your mobile. It will be needed to download admit card.
JU admission admit download:
When Jahangirnagar University authority will announce to download ju admission admit, then you can download your admit by using your user and password, So don’t forget to save your user and password while applying for ju admission 2018.
jahangirnagar university admission 2018-19 seatplan:
It is great news that ju authority will send your admission test necessary information like as exam center name, building name and room no via SMS to your registered mobile no.Jahangirnagar University authority will publish a list on their website. You can find your seat and exam hall/center on this list. You can find your seat by searching with your admission roll which can be found in your admit card, downloaded ju admission website.
JU admission result:
Janhangirnagar University will publish the result on their website. The result will be published within three days of the exam. You can find your result by visiting their official website or our website. we will share ju admission result here. So it will be very easy for you, to see your admission test result. So bookmark our website or share with your friend , so that you can find our websie easily.
You should know about jahangirnagar university admission circular 2018-19:
- No student is allowed to bring/keep any smartphone, smartwatch, Bluetooth device or any electronic device.
- Jahangirnagar University will not provide any vehicle for students or guardians during the admission test.
- If any students violate any rules of JU admission test, his/her all unit examination will be suspended.
Click here to see all University admission test circular 2018