Rajshahi University is simply known as RU. RU admission circular 2018-19 has been published on the admission website of Rajshahi University. Rajshahi University aexam start from 22nd October and continue to 29th October 2018.
University of Rajshahi:
Rajshahi University is also known as University of Rajshahi. In Bengali language, it is known as (Rājshāhi Bish-shobid-daloy) রাজশাহী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়. It is one of the best public universities in Bangladesh. RU is the second largest public university of Bangladesh. It was established in 1953 when Bangladesh was East Pakistan. It stands on Rajshahi, Bangladesh. It ranked number 3 among all public university of Bangladesh in 2017(Wikipedia). There are about 53 departments in Rajshahi university which are organized into 10 faculties. There are about 1000 stuff and 25,000 students in this public university.
Important date and time of RU exam 2019-20:
- The online application will start from 3rd September 2018, 12 pm
- online application deadline 12th September 2018,12 am.
University of Rajshahi exam date:
This year Rajshahi University admission test will start on 22nd October and continue till 29th October. Unit wise exam date and time will be published on the Rajshahi University website.
RU Admission circular 2019-20:
Circular has been published recently on Rajshahi University website. We share all necessary information below. You can download full circular from the image given below. Please wait till the image load from the server.
RU admission circular download pdf:
You can also download pdf version. Just go to this link http://admission.ru.ac.bd/notice_201819/admission_notice_19.pdf to download the full pdf version.
Eligibility for applying for University of Rajshahi
- Students who passed HSC/Alim/equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018, can apply for Rajshahi University
- Students of science group have to minimum total GPA 8.00 from SSC and HSC exam. SSC and HSC GPA should be equal or more than 3.50.
- Students of commerce group have to minimum total GPA 7.50 from SSC and HSC exam. SSC and HSC GPA should be equal or more than 3.50.
- Students of Humanities group have to minimum total GPA 7.00 from SSC and HSC exam. SSC and HSC GPA should be equal or more than 3.00.
- Only 32,000 applicants will be selected for ru admission test 2018. Applicants will be selected according to Higher Secondary Certificate exam result.
all unit introduction:
There are five units in this university. These are:
- Unit A: Faculty of arts and fine arts.
- Unit B: Faculty of Business studies and Business administration Institute.
- Unit C: Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- Unit D: Faculty of Biology and Geographical science.
- Unit E: Faculty of Law, Faculty of social science and Faculty of Education and Research Institute.
Applicants have to pay Tk 55 only during primary application for admission of RU. Applicants who will be selected for Rajshahi University, have to pay the unit wise application fee. Applicant has to pay 10% service charge. Let’s see the total application fee in short
- Unita A: (1140+114) taka =1254 taka
- Unita B: (660+66) taka =726 taka
- Unita C: (1140+114) taka =1254 taka
- Unita D: (900+90) taka =990 taka
- Unita E: (1020+102) taka =1120 taka
h2>Rajshahi University all unit subjects:
RU Unit A subjects:
Rajshahi University Arts Faculty all subjects:
- Islamic History and Culture
- Islamic Studies
- Farsi language and Literature
arts faculty all subjects:
- Painting, Oriental, and Characters
- Pottery and sculpture
- Graphic Design, Crafts, and Art History.
RU Unit B subjects:
The University of Rajshahi Fculty of Business study subjects:
- Accounting and Information System
- Management studies
- Banking and insurance
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Business administration Institute
C unit subjects:
Science faculty all subject:
- Biochemistry and অনুপ্রাণ রসায়ন
- Population science and Human resource development
- Applied Mathematics
- Physical Education and Sports Science
University Engineering faculty subjects:
- Applied Physics and Electronic Engineering
- Applied Chemistry and Chemistry engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
D unit subjects list 2018:
Biological and Geographical science faculty subject list:
- Geography and Environmental Science
- ভূ তথ্য ও খনি বিদ্যা
- Genetic Engineering ad Biotechnology
- চিকিৎসা ও মনোবিজ্ঞান
RU Agriculture faculty subject list:
- Agronomy and agricultural extension
- Veterinary and Animal Science
- Crop Science and Technology
E unit subject list:
RU Law faculty subject list:
- আইন ও ভূমি প্রশাসন
RU faculty of social science subject list:
- Political Science
- Social works
- Social Science
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- Information Science and Library management
- Public administration
- International Relation
- Education and Research Institute
RU admission test pass mark:
Total marks is 100 in University of Rajshahi. From 100 marks, an applicant has to get minimum 40 numbers to pass the ru admission test. Total exam time is one hour.
RU admission test result will publish on the official website of the University of Rajshahi. When university authority will publish the admission test 2018 result, we will share it here. So stay connected with us.
How to apply :
Interested applicants have to apply online via Rajshahi University admission website. Yow will get all necessary instructions of ru to apply online in ru admission test 2018 on this website. Read all instructions for online application from here: http://admission.ru.ac.bd