Shahjalal University of Science and Technology is simply known as SUST. SUST admission circular 2019-20 has been published on it’s official website. You can download it from our website allexamnewsbd.com. We share both of A and B unit admission notice here. Science, Business Studies and Humanities group students can download the full circular from this website.
SUST admission circular 2019:
- Online application starts: 12 September,2019
- Online application last date/deadline: 6th October 2019.
- SUST A unit exam date: 26th October, 9.30 am.
- SUST B Unit exam date and time: 26tth October, 2.30pm.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology SUST admission circular 2019-20:
We collect the sust admission circular 2019 from sust official website. Here is the full circular. Please wait till the image loaded from the server.
SUST A unit total seat:
- Science: 220
- Commerce: 83
- Humanities: 310
SUST B unit total seat: 990
SUST B unit subject list:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Polymer science.
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Food Engineering and Tea Technology
- Petroleum and Mining Engineering
- Geography and Environmental Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Forestry and Environmental Science
Eligibility for SUST admission test 2019:
- Students who passed SSC/equivalent exam in 2016 or 2017, can apply for sust admission 2019.
- Students who passed HSC/Alim/equivalent exam in 2018/2019, can apply for sust admission test 2019.
- Students who passed HSC exam with Science can apply for both Unit A and Unit B. Others students can apply for only Unit A.
- For Unit A: Applicants must have total GPA 6.50 or more(SSC+HSC). If anyone gets GPA less than 3.00 in HSC or SSC examination, he/she cannot apply for admission test.
- For Unit B: applicants must have total GPA 7.00 or more(HSC+SSC). Another condition for Unit B is applicants have to GPA 3.50 or more in Mathematics in both SSC and HSC examination.
How to apply for SUST admission 2019:
Interested students can apply for SUST admission test 2018 via only sust official website admission.sust.edu. You will get all necessary information of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology admission from this website. To apply for sust admission 2019, just go to the webpage and give all the necessary information. You can follow the instructions given in the sust website.
How to pay for sust admission application:
You can complete your payment via mobile banking. SUST accept payment from Duch Bangla Banks mobile banking ROCKET and Brack Banks mobile banking bKash. Don’t delete any SMS sent from SUST on your mobile phone. The transaction of payment may need to download admit in later. So save all SMS.
You may read also: